Product additions to Google Business Page
Google my business is a great way of displaying your business information right on Google. 60% of local searches on mobiles are for opening hours and directions. With the ability to use a mobile as a sat nav straight from a Google search, your details should be correct!
Google’s business pages are a great way to display your correct information straight on the Google search page and to add more details such as products and post updates.
Although still in beta and not available for all accounts, Google will be rolling this out in the coming months and more accounts will start seeing a ‘Products (beta)’ navigation tab in their Google business account.
Adding specified products in your Google business account is a great way to generate more exposure for your products and allows people to make a decision about the products you have on offer whilst still on Google.
Google put a higher emphasis on local searches, promoting local business with map features and higher placings in Google rankings, so adding in more data, images, products and posts makes your listing stand out and also gives Google more data showing that when it comes to local searches, you are making the effort and displaying relevant information to searchers.
Reasons to use Google My Business:
- 1 in 3 smartphone searches occur right before a consumer visits a store.
- 18% of local searches buy a product within a day.
- 50% of consumers visit a store within a day of conducting a local search.
- 62% of computer / tablet users and 72% of smartphone users search locally before visiting a store within 5 miles.
- Guaranteed correct business details on Google if you do it yourself.