How Is Your Website Performing?
Why Do You Have A Website?
When creating a website, the reason for commissioning a website can often become muddled or forgotten in design changes or functionality compromises.
The ultimate reason for having a website is to increase brand awareness, or increase sales or leads, and it is useful to take a look at your website and analyse if your website is performing to the best of its abilities in helping visitors find what they are searching for, be it products or information.
Interact-IT offer a FREE website review service, which will help determine what your site is doing right, and where it may perform better.
Please take a look at our website and SEO review service.
What We Review
The areas that we review are all areas that our experience has shown us works best in turning website visitors into website customers.
- Contact details and how easy it is to get in touch with you.
- What message does your website portray.
- How easy to use is the ‘funnel’ from landing page visit to final product purchase, or a desirable action taking place.
- SEO – page titles, keywords and meta data. Is this adequately completed and if so how does this compare to your competitors.
- Usability and navigation of the website.